A medical titer test, better known as an antibody titer blood test, measures the quality and quantity of antibodies in your body. Antibodies are the specialized proteins your body releases to combat disease caused by foreign invaders like viruses and bacteria. Their presence and amount can indicate the presence of pathogens, making them tell-tale signs of whether or not you have been affected by certain diseases and how well your immune system responded.
INSTAWELL CLINIC PLLC offers quick, accurate medical titer tests to determine your immunization status and figure out if vaccines or booster shots are necessary. This way, we can help you manage your protection from diseases better, save on care costs, and give you peace of mind.
We can conduct titer tests for:
- Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis A,B
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis)
Why Choose Us?
- We bring quality testing, evaluation, and education services closer to you.
- We offer our services at budget-friendly rates, making helpful services more accessible.
- Our team of qualified physicians is always eager to answer your questions and provide recommendations to better manage your health.
- Your peace of mind, convenience, and satisfaction are our utmost priority.
For more information about our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.